Workers’ Compensation Program Services
We help to ensure that you’ll be fully prepared when, and if, injuries occur.
We provide a full spectrum of Workers’ Compensation programs, designed to help your employees recover and return to the job as quickly as possible.
We’ll also support you with governmental regulations and reporting requirements, while minimizing your exposure to liability.
Safety and Risk Management that Delivers Savings
Return to Work (RTW) Programs
Those injured need sufficient time to recover. By implementing a comprehensive return to work program, Emplicity will let employees know their exact coverage upfront in the event of an occupational injury.
OSHA 300 Log Tracking & Compliance
Federal regulations require the reporting of all injuries and occupational diseases. When an injury is reported, our system will automatically record all appropriate entries to the OSHA log, ensuring you are in full compliance.
Zurich American Insurance Company
Through our stewardship and vigor, the Emplicity/Zurich Workers’ Compensation Program has delivered savings to thousands of client locations over the past 15 years. Participating clients must demonstrate a commitment to safety, with incentives available for large accounts. Some industries excluded. Ask a consultant for the details.
PEO Workers Compensation Claims Management
- Medical fee schedule auditing
- Employee and claims adjustor monitoring
- First aid case management
Safety Program Implementation and Guidance
After a thorough analysis of your worksite and records, Emplicity will establish or update your injury and illness prevention plan. Inspection, training, investigation and general guidance is provided at the highest level to promote a safe and productive work environment.
Workers’ compensation—competitive rates and experienced administration. Workers’ compensation insurance is one of the largest work-related expenses a business faces. It is projected that premiums will continue to rise even further in the upcoming years. By combining the premiums of hundreds of safety-conscious businesses, Emplicity delivers the coverage your business needs without the inflated rates smaller companies often encounter.
Unmanaged workers’ compensation claims can result in unnecessarily high premiums and experience modification factors. By managing all claims of workers’ compensation and conducting ongoing reporting and auditing procedures on your behalf, Emplicity’s experienced risk management team helps minimize this costly form of insurance.
Preventive Maintenance (Safety)
- Implement an Injury and Illness Prevention Program covering responsibility, hazard assessment and correction, accident/exposure investigation, and record keeping
- Assist with medical treatment and claims processing
- Manage claims and implement an early intervention program to assist employees with a speedy return to work
- Provide Bloodborne Pathogens Standard
- Implement an Emergency Action Plan
- Provide Material Safety Data Sheets
- Provide Safety Training Materials
- Ensure compliance with Occupational Safety and Health Administration and other governing agencies
Tell Us About Your Company