Whenever you visit our Website, we will collect some information from you automatically simply by you visiting and navigating through this site, and some voluntarily when you submit information using the form on the “Contact Us” page. Through this Website, we will collect information that can identify you and/or your activity.
Emplicity collects the following categories of personal information about visitors of our Website. For each category of information, we identify examples of the category, the business purposes for which we use the information in that category, the categories of sources from which the information is collected, and the categories of third parties with whom we have shared the information in the last 12 months.
Emplicity does NOT sell your personal information, including the data of any minors. We do not sell or otherwise trade the personal information that we collect from our site visitors at any point or under any circumstance.
» Compile data about site traffic to offer a better Website experience
» Understand and save visitor preferences for future visits
Do Not Track (DNT) is a privacy preference that users can set if they do not want web services to collect information about their online activity. However, there is currently no universal standard for sending and receiving DNT signals. Due to this lack of universal standard, it would be impossible for us to promise that we comply with all known and unknown DNT standards.
Therefore, we do not respond to DNT signals or other mechanisms that provide a choice regarding the collection of personal information about activities over time and across different Web sites or online services. If a universal standard for DNT becomes available, we may revisit our DNT Policy.
If you are a California resident, you have the following rights:
- The right to request, up to 2 times in a 12-month period, that we identify to you (1) the categories of personal information we have collected, disclosed or sold about you in the last 12 months, (2) the categories of sources from which the personal information was collected, (3) the business purpose for which we use this information, and (4) the categories of third parties with whom we share or have shared your personal information in the last 12 months;
- The right to request, up to 2 times in a 12-month period, that we disclose to you, free of charge, the specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you in the last 12 months;
- The right to request, up to 2 times in a 12-month period, that we delete personal information that we collected from you, subject to certain exceptions; and
- The right to opt-out of the sale of your personal information to third parties;
- The right to designate an authorized agent to submit one of the above requests on your behalf.
- The right to not be discriminated against in receiving different or less favorable pricing, service or financial incentive for exercising any of the above rights.
You can submit a verifiable consumer request to know or request for deletion of your personal information by any of the two options below:
- Submit an online request here.
- Call our privacy toll-free line at (877) 476-2339.
How we will verify that it is really you submitting the request
When you submit a consumer request through one of the methods provided above, we will ask you to provide some information in order to verify your identity and respond to your request. Specifically, we will need you to provide your name, email, phone number, IP address, and device ID.
How to authorize an agent to act on your behalf
You can authorize someone else as an Authorized Agent who can submit a consumer request on your behalf. To do so, you must either (a) execute a valid, verifiable, and notarized Power of Attorney or (b) provide other written authorization that we can then verify. When we receive a consumer request submitted on your behalf by an Authorized Agent, that person will be asked to provide written proof that they have your permission to act on your behalf, and we will also contact you and ask you for information to verify your own identity directly with us and not through your Authorized Agent.
How we protect the information that we collect
The protection of the information that we collect about visitors to this Website is of the utmost importance to us and we take every reasonable measure to ensure that protection, including:
- We use commercially reasonable tools and techniques to protect against unauthorized access to our systems.
- We restrict access to private information to those who need such access in the course of their duties for us.
Consent to Terms and Conditions
Effective Date (last updated on): May 23, 2022