Stop worrying about labor regulations, compliance, payroll, benefits and grow your business.
From hiring and retaining top talent to handling the complexities of daily employee management, emplicity can help with it all. We have experts that understand your business needs plus solutions and services that can help streamline your operations.
We support all of your critical HR responsibilities at the very highest level of services we offer, resulting in safer, happier and more productive employees.
Worry Less. Get More Done.
Emplicity makes HR simple so you can focus on growing your business.
Emplicity Keeps You Informed.
- Wage And Hour
- Record Keeping
- Exempt And Non-Exempt Classifications
- Paid Family And Sick Leave Laws
Emplicity’s HR outsourcing program provides de- tailed suggestions to get you back into compliance – and keep you there.
Overlooking employment laws and regulations or not following the proper protocol can lead to costly litigation and penalties. Our experienced HR con- sultants can help you to have the right policies and practices in place to help limit your liability.
- Assess HR Compliance, Policies And Procedures
- Provide Management Training And Assistance To Control Workers’ Compensation Expenses
Emplicity Keeps You Protected.
to help you maximize your staff’s potential at every phase of the employment cycle—from recruiting and retaining the best employees to postseparation logis- tics. Ensuring your critical policies and procedures are fully compliant with ever-changing employment laws, Emplicity can assist you with:
- Full Compliance With EEOC, FMLA, FLSA, IRCA
- Title VII Of The Civil Rights Act
- Employee Handbooks
- Managing Leaves Of Absence
- Handling Unemployment & Disability Claims
- Management And Supervisory Training
- Awareness Programs For Harassment And Violence
- Proper Hiring And Termination Techniques
- Regulatory Form Compliance
- Drug & Alcohol, Physical-Fitness Testing and penalties.
Our experienced HR consultants can help you to have the right policies and practices in place to help limit your liability.